Tonight while I was putting Ella to bed I was listening to Noah tell Seth about dinosaurs. The conversation went like this:
"Daddy, do you know that sharpteeth I mean sharptoothes lived forever? Sharptoothes were buried in the ground and then a big hole was in the ground and the sharptoothes came out of the hole and they lived forever and ever. Maiasauras are protected. All dinosaurs are protected, that's why they're called dinosaurs. Why are they called dinosaurs?"
Seth said that dinosaur means "giant lizard" to which Noah replied:
"Where does Diego live?" Seth said Mexico. Noah asked what town Diego lives in- Seth said Mexico City. Noah then asked what house Diego lives in and Seth said he thought he lived in the jungle. Noah said "No, Diego lives in Diego Live". He must think that Diego lives at the Orpheum since that's where we saw Diego Live.
No comments:
Post a Comment