Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Updates

I haven't posted since our St. Louis trip, so I thought I would give some quick updates. Where to start? This summer is FLYING by!! Ella is growing like a weed. Her hair is getting long enough for little pigtails, so Mommy has been having fun with that (Ella, not so much). She has been learning some new words. She says mama, more, and Gage (our neighbor's dog). She sometimes says dada and Ella. She signs more, please, milk, water, eat, drink, and pacifier. She's a happy girl and has just been enjoying playing in the sand and outside in the pool this summer.





Noah is also growing like a weed! He's also having fun swimming and playing outside this summer. He does a class at the zoo on Wednesday mornings that he loves. This week he is doing a camp at the Children's Museum called Fairytale Adventure. He's only been one day so far, but he seemed to have a good time. He also loves his story time at the library once a week. He has gotten very good at playing by himself and making up stories and adventures with his animals.

No comments: