Friday, June 5, 2009

Summertime

And the living is getting a smidgeon easier. ☺ We've been keeping very busy with playing outside and Noah's activities. This week he had his first tennis lesson on Monday, which he LOVED, and then a 3 hour camp at the zoo Tuesday through Friday. Thursday was Ella's 2nd birthday, which is very hard for me to believe, and this week-end is her party with family (pictures to come soon, I'm sure).


Last week-end we went to an anniversary party for my aunt and uncle and my Grandma Pauly was able to come for it from Minnesota. I was so glad that we got to see her. She gave me the hugest hug when we got there- I am always amazed by how strong she is. At 92, she is one of the strongest people I know, in more ways than one.
I put these pictures of myself on here so those of you who wanted to see my new brown 'do (Susanna) could see it ☺






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! Your natural color is very pretty, and the style is cute, too. I hope you all have a great summer!

~Susanna