sleepy after a morning of opening presents
Noah trying our his new camera


Noah trying our his new camera
My pictures are a crazy mess at the moment. I found a memory stick with some Christmas photos on, so I thought I would put a few on here.
Speaking of pictures. I feel SICK about what I did to poor Noah. He was sooooooo excited about his new camera he got for Christmas and took six HUNDRED pictures! 200 were of Chief, many of them were from Christmas, some from New Year's Eve, some from our zoo trip today, and many were of my rear end, which Noah thought was pretty darn funny.
Today he ran out of room on his camera for any more pictures so we decided to put his pictures on the computer. I made a folder, put all the pictures in it, and then deleted them off his camera. Yep, you guessed it, somehow I also deleted the entire folder and now all 600 pictures are gone. Poor Noah cried and said he could never forgive me as long as he lives. About 2 and 1/2 minutes later he decided to forgive me. Thank goodness! I don't know if I can forgive myself, though- I feel terrible!! Luckily, Noah has the most fun taking the pictures, so now he can retake some of the ones I deleted. Which means dozens of photos of my backside are yet to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment