Noah really wanted a Star Wars party this year. He has been asking for a Lego Star Wars set since Christmas, so I decided to make some "Star Wars Legos" for his cake and put the Lego figurines on the cake to hold his candles. We surprised him with the cake and the Legos on his birthday and he was so excited! It was my first attempt using fondant and I made my own with a recipe I found online. It was A LOT of work, and it really didn't taste too great (way too sweet!) Noah has requested that I don't put "plaster" on the cakes anymore.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Happy Birthday dear Noah... Happy Birthday to you!!
Noah really wanted a Star Wars party this year. He has been asking for a Lego Star Wars set since Christmas, so I decided to make some "Star Wars Legos" for his cake and put the Lego figurines on the cake to hold his candles. We surprised him with the cake and the Legos on his birthday and he was so excited! It was my first attempt using fondant and I made my own with a recipe I found online. It was A LOT of work, and it really didn't taste too great (way too sweet!) Noah has requested that I don't put "plaster" on the cakes anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Noah! Love the cakes!!
Post a Comment