Since I've announced the news on Facebook, I figured I could finally start blogging about what is really on my mind lately..... we are having a baby!!! The due date is December 31st and we are all very excited. Because of our last experience, I waited a loooooong time to tell anyone and was frankly a nervous wreck for the first 12 weeks. At about 10 weeks we had to tell close family and we did tell the kids because it was getting a little obvious and harder to hide.
I had quite a few ultrasounds at the beginning, which was basically my doctor's way of trying to get me to relax a little bit. It did help a lot seeing that heartbeat, I can't believe how much I took that for granted with my other two. Noah really wants a baby brother and Ella really wants a baby sister. Shocking! One of them has a pretty good chance of getting their wish!
No comments:
Post a Comment