A few days ago, Noah found a ladybug outside and asked if he could keep it as a pet. I said he could, as long as he kept it outside. He and Ella made an elaborate little home for the bug, which they creatively named "Lady".
Later in the day we saw another ladybug (I don't think they are actually ladybugs, I think they are those crazy orange asian beatles that are all over the house) and Ella was so excited that Lady found her way into our house! Lady is so smart!
Yesterday I found another one in the downstairs bathroom. I looked around to make sure the kids weren't looking and then I flushed it down the toilet. Ella appeared out of nowhere (that kid could be in the CIA) and said "Mom! What did you do to Lady??!?!!" I told her that Lady likes to go swimming, so I was just giving her a little ride. Like a waterslide.
Today Ella was looking at something in our upstairs bathroom window. She said, "Mom! I found Noah's pet!" Again, she was so excited and surprised that Lady made her way all the way upstairs and that she survived the "toilet ride". That Lady really gets around.
No comments:
Post a Comment