I am behind on my blog! Eli is almost 6 months old, so I thought I should hurry up and put up his 5 month photos. He is my super sweet love. I adore him!! He and I have the same philosophy on sleep.... we both love it... so we get along well. He is a drooly mess right now and just got his two bottom teeth. He is also a rolling machine and rolls all over the house. It's amazing how in just a few weeks I went from being able to lay him down and not worry about what he's doing, to now when I can't take my eyes off him for fear that he will roll under a table or find some random Legos or ponytail holders and put them in his mouth. He loves rides in his stroller and we have been going on lots of walks and jogs after we get Noah and Ella in bed. I still can't believe how big he's getting and how fast he's growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment