Monday, July 18, 2011

Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!!



It is HOT outside. It is day 4 of 100+ degree temperatures and high humidity. It is miserable outside!! The kids and I have been trying to keep cool by setting up the little pool in the backyard, turning on the sprinklers, and spending some time at my brother's apartment pool. and by staying in the house as much as possible.


The kids are being really sweet lately and spending a lot of time together playing and getting along well. They ask if they can have sleepovers together in Noah's room and spend their rest times reading books together. In the mornings they get up and Noah makes breakfast for both of them and then they find something to play, this morning it was "school". Eli, bless his heart, sleeps until 9:30 or 10:00 if I don't have to wake him up, so then I am able to sleep in too.


Noah has finished his group tennis lessons that he took through the city. He is now taking some semi-private lessons with his friend, Ian, from Aria, whose mom works with me and who also teaches the Learn to Play lessons through the city. He really enjoys tennis. I think it's because it keeps his attention since he is always playing.

No comments: