Monday, December 12, 2011
Ode to Moms....
So what if my baby is not sleeping through the night, and my older two often argue and fight? So what if my hair is not styled or even brushed? And the kids and I leave the house very rushed? So what if my house is a clutter filled pit? And you have to move Legos and dolls just to sit? Sometimes I get my daughter to preschool late. And sometimes my diet isn't too great. Sometimes I let my kids watch too much t.v., play too much on the computer, or too much on the Wii. But I, just like all moms, am doing my best. And even though I'm not perfect, I feel very blessed. For we have all we need, we have food and a house. I have happy healthy children, and a wonderful spouse. So even though life doesn't go just as I've planned it......I'm doing the very best I can, dammit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment