Thursday, August 2, 2012

Minnesota Trip

The kids and I just returned from a week-long trip to Minnesota where we stayed in a cabin with my parents and my brothers and their significant others.  Seth joined us on Thursday and we came home on Saturday.  We had such a fun time just hanging out, the kids swam in the lake, we went on paddleboat rides and went tubing.  We were able to see some of my aunts and uncles and my Grandma Pauly. The kids went fishing and we played lots of games.  I was afraid that the week with the kids without Seth would be a lot of work, but everything went way better than I expected.  I can't wait until we are able to do it again.
Noah, Eli, and Ella with Great Grandma Pauly
Noah, Ella, and I got to go on a tube ride at my Aunt Doris and Uncle Jerry's house.  Definitely a highlight of the trip!
Noah caught his one and only fish
Eli LOVED swimming in the lake!

No comments: