Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Merry Christmas!!
Yet another Christmas has come and gone! I can't believe how quickly this season flew by this year (although I know I think that every year). We had a great holiday this year, Christmas truly is so much more special when enjoyed with a child. Noah had a very fun but exhausting day yesterday. He was so excited on Christmas Eve, he forgot how to act, and his excitement came out in the form of naughtiness. Seth and I tried very hard to be patient and to not be on his case about everything because we knew he was just excited, but he did get a few time outs. Of course he couldn't sleep on Christmas Eve, and of course he got up way too early on Christmas morning. Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas with more than 4 hours of sleep! Then we had a full day of visiting grandparents, so he did not get a nap, which is very hard on a three year old. He really was a trooper, though, and did much better than I expected. He got about 400 dinosaur toys, so our house now looks and sounds like the Triassic period. Ella got some fun baby toys, and Noah, Gavin, and Delaney had just as much fun with her toys as their own. Ella just liked the boxes, bows, and paper. I am super excited about some photo software I got and can't wait to mess with some pictures when I get a chance. I'll have to put some pics up here when I get them uploaded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment