Saturday, December 1, 2007

odds and ends


I haven't "blogged" in awhile- so I thought I would just take a minute to jot down some stuff that has happened lately:

When we are playing games, Noah often says "I can be____ and you can be _____". That always gets that old song in my head and I say "I can be your bodyguard and you can be my long last pal". (doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do). So now, Noah wants to play that! He says "Mommy, you be the bodyguard, and I'll be your long lost pal". Maybe I can call him Al.

Ella has gotten two teeth in the past couple weeks, and she is a moving machine!! She rolls to get wherever she wants, and she's just starting to scoot on her tummy a little. She's also gotten really good at sitting lately and will sit unsupported for a long time, until she sees something she wants.... then she falls over and starts rolling away.

We have all our Christmas decorations up. Noah is really into it all this year. He liked helping put the ornaments on the tree.

No comments: