

The kids and I went to the zoo yesterday with my parents. The zoo is having a photo contest for the month of March, and we all know how I love photo contests. I was all set and had my camera all charged up and ready to go. When we got to the zoo I realized I had forgotten my memory stick that holds 300 and some pictures! I had two extras that only hold 10 each, so I had to use those. I usually take at least 5 shots of one thing and hope that one turns out. But yesterday I only took one or two shots of each thing, and didn't get any that I really liked! I do like the one of Noah and my dad, and the lion yawning is the best animal shot I got, but it's pretty blurry. So.... I think we'll have to go back to the zoo sometime so I can try again.
When we got to the zoo at 10:00 it was beautiful and sunny and 60 degrees. By the time we left at noon it was cold, cloudy, windy, and 40 degrees! Crazy Nebraska weather!
Yesterday Noah and I were talking about being married. I asked him why he thought people get married, he said "to have babies". I asked why people have babies and he said "so they won't get lonely". I thought that was so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment