I haven't blogged in a while, so I thought I would just jot a couple updates on our family:
I'll start with Seth. Wait, who? Oh yeah, that guy that comes and leaves dirty laundry and then goes back to work. He is counting down the days until tax season is over (as am I). He has been doing a good job of trying to leave by 7:00 so he can help me with bedtime, which I really appreciate.
Noah: He had a field trip for school yesterday to the Children's Museum. He spent a full hour doing an art project there with stamps. He has been keeping busy playing with a pirate ship that he got from Grandma Jolene for his birthday, and a whale that goes with it that he got for Easter, and, of course, his dinosaurs. All at the same time. He pretends that the pteranadon is eating the pirates and then the pirates tie up the pteranadon with the rope from the anchor and make him walk the plank. Then the whale shoots water out of his blowhole at them all. HOURS are spent with this game. I still can't believe he's 4 years old. He's had a recent growth spurt and he just seems so big to me all of a sudden. Sigh.
Ella: Ella is her usual sassy self. She loves, LOVES, to play - especially with Noah's toys. Which is why the dinosaur/whale/pirate battle scene has been taking over our kitchen table lately. She is sooooo close to walking it's scary. She will take a couple steps on her own if someone is standing by her, or if she thinks no one is looking- like from her little play table to the couch. The past two nights she has slept through the night-- hooray!!! I got 7 hours of sleep in a row for the first time in months!
Me: Still obsessed with pictures. I've started a new project- I'm now making a photo video that's set to music. I started with one for Ella because hers is less overwhelming since I don't have as many pictures of her yet. When I'm finished I'll start on one for Noah. The kids and I have been going for a lot of walks, we take advantage of the nice days and go to Zorinsky or around the neighborhood. Work is really busy all of a sudden- there are only 8 weeks of school left. It is going to go sooo fast. I'm very anxious for summer and warm weather.
1 comment:
Georgie is almost ready to walk too - it is scary!!! I wish I was still in Omaha so we could get them together, I think he and Ella are two of a kind.
Tax season is almost over, hang in there!!
Post a Comment