Well, I think Ella got tired of hearing me fret about when she was going to start talking and decided that this week-end would be the time to debut her speaking skills. Yesterday she was a "dadadada" machine and this morning when Seth came downstairs she looked at him and said- not dada, not da- but "daddy", clear as day. Whew, guess that's another worry I can check off my list.
Here's one to add to it... Ella has been walking well now for about 4 weeks. Lately though, she's decided that walking isn't her thing- it holds her back too much. She'd rather run. She starts walking as fast as she possibly can until she's practically running and then inevitably falls down- hard- and then gets up and starts again. She watches Noah run and thinks she should be able to, too. I have a feeling it's going to be a looong summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment