Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Swimming




Ella and Noah have been taking swimming lessons at Montclair on Sunday afternoons and they both LOVE it! Noah is in Level 2 and Ella is in the Preschool class. She is by far the youngest in her class, but she had passed the Mommy and Me class with flying colors this summer (by not wanting anything to do with Mommy) and so they recommended she take the Preschool class. So far, she is doing great! She listens well and does whatever the teacher asks. I was a bit nervous about it, but I'm glad we gave it a try. For the preschool class they have a little platform thingy that the kiddos stay in so that they're in the water but can touch the bottom. So far she has been able to do everything that she's supposed to. It seems like she will probably pass this class, too, but then I don't know what we'll do with her. She seems way too small to be in Level 1, they don't use the platform and I can't imagine her sitting on the side of the pool waiting patiently. But, we'll see, maybe she'd surprise me?

No comments: