I am seriously loving our summer! We had our typical 2 week period at the beginning of summer where we struggled with getting into a routine, but we soon got there and I love everything about summer. I feel so blessed that I have the time off to spend with the kiddos. This summer we got a season pass to the City of Omaha pools and have been going to the new Zorinsky water park nearly every day. The kids LOVE it! Noah is getting so good at swimming- so much better than he ever did in swimming lessons, and Ella loves going down the little water slides. Over and over and over.... for 2-3 hours every day! We stay until about 2:00 or 3:00 and then come home and take naps. All of us. I love our summer routine!!!!!
Every night after the kids are in bed I have been going for a walk in the neighborhood. I so love that time to myself with my ipod. Tomorrow I have to go to school for a few hours to meet with some students. I am so dreading getting up and having to shower and wear real clothes instead of my staple shorts, tank tops, and flip flops. Luckily it's only for one day and then I can enjoy the rest of the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment