Eli has been living in the Baby Bjorn. I do almost everything with him in his carrier: clean, cook, laundry, go to the bathroom, blow-dry my hair, make the beds, put on makeup and sweep the garage for examples. I would probably take a shower with it on if it were waterproof.
I also eat with him in it, which has proven to be a bad idea. He has had rice, potato salad, and oatmeal all dropped on his poor little noggin. Poor buddy.
We have really been enjoying the nice weather the past couple days and I've discovered (to my delight) that Eli loves going for walks in the stroller. Ella can sit with him in the double stroller and Noah is able to ride his scooter. I have a certain route around the neighborhood that I like to go that is 3 miles and Noah is able to go that far and go fast so that I can also walk fast. That's the only way I'm going to lose this baby weight!
No comments:
Post a Comment