If I could find a way.....
Did I just get you picturing Cher? I don't want to turn back time, just slow it down a bit. I can't believe that Eli is already 2 months old!! 2 months!!! He's not a little newborn anymore, he is smiling and watching and growing out of his newborn clothes. I've found that people either love or hate the newborn phase. I personally love it, which makes it that more sad that it is over all too soon.
In a couple weeks Noah is going to be 7 years old. He is having a "tae kwon do party" where the kids will learn some moves and then get to practice them by using them to break a pinata. Noah is most excited about cutting the cake with a samurai sword! I am most excited about the mini lesson the kiddos are going to get about respect and listening! Oh, and by the fact that I don't have to do anything for the party except show up with the birthday boy and my camera.
And Ella is 3 going on 13. I am in for some serious trouble when that one is a teenager! She is a sassy pants. At home..... at preschool she is a friendly, happy, cooperative little girl who everyone loves. Tonight, she and I are having a Mommy/ Daughter date night and going to see "The Wizard of Oz" at Burke High School. Her babysitter's son is the wizard and it is Ella's favorite movie, so she is very excited for our date!
No comments:
Post a Comment