Ella was singing "Ring Around the Rosie" and for some reason was putting a "t" at the end of "ashes" instead of an "s". Say that in your head and you'll see why I was cracking up! That darn falling down!!
Ella got in trouble for lying this morning. I could tell that she was racking her brain to find a way to get out of trouble. She came up with "Mommy! Your tummy's little again!" Hmm..... another lie. But it worked! :)
Ella ran out of marshmallows in her Lucky Charms and said "Mom, I've got some charms but I ran out of luckies!"
Ella got in trouble for lying this morning. I could tell that she was racking her brain to find a way to get out of trouble. She came up with "Mommy! Your tummy's little again!" Hmm..... another lie. But it worked! :)
Ella ran out of marshmallows in her Lucky Charms and said "Mom, I've got some charms but I ran out of luckies!"
No comments:
Post a Comment