Sunday, August 7, 2011

Little Ella lost her shoe

We are on a mini vacation to Des Moines. We left at 10:00 and planned on going to the Blank Park Zoo. We stopped for a picnic lunch at a rest area and pulled into the zoo parking lot at 1:00. We got Eli into his stroller, Noah was ready to go, and when I went to get Ella out of the car she had taken off her shoes and we could only find one. We searched the entire car about 4 times and could not find it anywhere. I'm sure it's sitting in the parking lot at the rest area. So, we left the zoo and wandered around Des Moines until we found a Walmart.  I found her a pair of water shoes that she can hopefully wear at the hotel, which is a water park. Sigh. On the road again....no zoo today, but it is hot out, so we are all fine with that.

No comments: