Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The "Crup"



Noah was very sick last week with croup, a sinus infection, and an ear infection. Ella also had croup and a nasty cold. When Noah went to daycare, he told Lisa that he was sick and had "crup".

Last weekend we went with Grandpa Donnie and Grandma Jolene to the Pumpkin Patch. It was very cold and windy, but Noah had a blast. Ella was content in the Baby Bjorn for four hours.

Since Noah's starting feeling better (but not 100% better) he has been acting very naughty and attention seeking by saying mean words and hitting Seth and I. We had finally had enough of being told to "shut up" and hearing "I hate you" (where does he HEAR this stuff?) so we took everything out of his room except his bed and dresser and told him that when he couldn't talk nice he had to go in his room and that if he could talk nice for 7 days he could have his stuff back in his room. As I was moving his stuff out of his room he said "do you need a hand, Mommy? Can I help you?" Later, he told Seth that his room is so clean and he loves his room so clean.

Tonight he asked Seth when he could have his books back in his room and Seth reiterated the plan. Noah said "don't you worry about it, Daddy, I know I can do it". Let's hope so!

No comments: