We had a very eventful day today. Noah woke up with laryngitis. He seemed to be feeling a little under the weather, but not too terrible. Today was his first swimming lesson, and he really wanted to go, so I was a bad mommy and I let him go. He had so much fun! He didn't stop smiling the whole time. It took him a few minutes to catch on to the rules, the main one being 'hold on to the side of the pool at all times'. Twice he started swimming to the teacher and twice she led him back to the side of the pool. Tonight in the bathtub he told me that his teacher told him he did a good job listening, so hopefully he did. He practiced his kicking in the bath tonight, which he thought was great fun, and I thought was a great mess.
I took Noah to TCBY to get ice cream after dinner. He thought that would be a good way to help his throat. When we got home Ryan came over with Michelle, a friend from Chicago. Noah was showing her all his toys and talking a mile a minute. Unfortunately, none of us could understand what he was saying with his hoarse voice.
I was telling him about how when I was little my hair turned green from going to swimming lessons every day and being in too much chlorine. He said "that was the same time as the dinosaurs". How old does he think I am??
No comments:
Post a Comment