Monday, January 14, 2008

Ella update

Since I am a bad mommy and haven't been keeping up Ella's baby book, I thought I better put an update on here for her, so here goes:

She is officially a "crawler". She starts out on her hands and knees, and will sometimes keep that up, sometimes will move to her hands and feet, but most often goes back to her "tummy scoot". She's very quick, though, and will push her toys aside to go after whatever it is that Noah is doing. Noah then proceeds to scream and hiss at her. When I tell him to talk nice and ask her with her words to stop doing whatever she's doing, he says that he's "giving her a warning" to stay away. Silly kid!

Ella is working on getting four teeth on top to go with her two bottom. She is chewing on anything and everything and drooling like crazy.

She learned how to say the word "more" using sign language. She still has to be prompted, and won't always do it if she's very hungry, but she's working on it.

Noah cracked me up tonight when I was putting him to bed. He was asking about what would happen if you got a ticket, and I said that you have to pay money. He said "I don't want to pay a monkey!!" and then started laughing hysterically because he knew that wasn't what I had said. What a funny kid.

No comments: