Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year!!!







I can't believe it's already 2008! I've been back to work for 2 days now, and I'm having a hard time getting motivated to get things done. Hopefully Wednesday will be a better day for me. I'm feeling very anxious about tax season this year. I hope that I can handle two kiddos by myself while Seth is working so much. Some days I don't feel like I handle minor frustrations very well, mostly because of severe sleep deprivation I'm sure. Ella has been waking up at least three times every night, sometimes more. She's getting 4 teeth on the top and has a bad cold, so I feel bad letting her cry it out when I know she's so uncomfortable. I was hoping that the tubes she had put in a couple weeks ago would help, but so far, no luck.






Speaking of surgeries, Noah is having his adenoids taken out on 1/22. He is on his 6th sinus infection right now, so his doctor decided it was time. Poor buddy!! Hopefully this will help him with all his sinus troubles and nosebleeds.






Noah's icicle picture won on babyzone.com for the weekly contest and the monthly contest!! Now he is in the 2007 "grand finale", and if he wins for the year we will win some money. I told Seth that if I ever win some money for all these silly photo contests, that I will put it towards buying a new camera that I want. I think this contest is only worth $100, so I'll have to win 8 more before I can get my camera!! We'll see. Anyway, you can vote for him at www.babyzone.com/photocontest






My goal for today is to finish taking down our Christmas stuff and to vacuum. Oh yeah, and take a shower sometime before bed.

No comments: