I just thought I'd post a couple updates:
Ella is a crawling/standing/falling machine!! As soon as I put her down on the floor, she is standing up next to something. And falling. She has a scratch on her eyelid and a bruise on her forehead. Poor thing looks like she's been in a fight. Today she stood up in the bathtub and fell backwards and hit her head. I'm going to need to make her wear a helmet until she's 3!!
Speaking of 3-year olds... Noah had his beach party at school on Tuesday. The kids got to wear their swimsuits and bring beach towels. They played in a sandbox and water table, played "pin the monkey in the tree", shook coconuts, did the limbo, and ate popsicles. They also got to dig for starfish in the sand and bring their starfishes home. He named his "Little".
Speaking of names..... Noah and I were talking about naming babies. He said when he has a baby he will name him Noah. I asked what he will name it if it is a girl. He said he would name her Mrs. Noah. Poor baby girl!
Guess that's about all for now. One of my resolutions this year is to try to get more sleep so I can be a safer driver (not to mention a better employee, a better wife and mother, and a better all-around, less crabby person) so I better head off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment