




We went to the zoo today- it was a perfect day weather-wise! I don't know who was more excited to go- Noah or me. I was so excited to try out my new camera and my new zoom lens, and I was excited about the new Butterfly Pavillion that opened yesterday. I just realized as I typed that that they should have called it the Papillion Pavillion, but I guess not a lot of people speak French. Anyway, my brother Jeff and his girlfriend Lacey met us there. Jeff is into taking pictures, too, so we decided yesterday that we should be camera "buddies" and go out and shoot pictures together because we feel silly going by ourselves. I did get some good pictures- I LOVE my new camera. The only downside of the whole day was that I DROPPED my camera! I am still sick about it. I had it sitting on a picnic table and was cleaning up our stuff after lunch. I went to grab my camera and the strap got caught on a chair and it pulled out of my hands and fell on the cement. I don't think it did any damage, but it got scratched on the bottom. I was so upset with myself, but, I guess, accidents happen.
1 comment:
great pictures - what kind of camera did you get? I have scotch tape holding mine together so I'm thinking it might be time for an upgrade!
Post a Comment