Sunday, September 21, 2008

New backdrop stand




Seth helped me make a backdrop stand this week-end using PVC pipe and some fabric I found at Wal-mart. I think it looks great and I'm so excited! I'm starting to actually feel a tiny bit more like a real photographer. Noah helped me out and "posed" with his bear, Icy, and his dinosaur Horny (because it has horns!!!) He also posed with Daddy. Of course he didn't open his eyes in any, that would be WAY too much to ask!! Silly kid!




I'm not as nervous about the baby shoot as I was, I'm actually very excited to just do it and see how it goes and see what I can learn from or improve.




I also spent some time this week-end editing some of my neighbors' wedding photos. That was a fun experience because I love editing. I'm not very artistic, but I would like to be, and editing helps me feel like I can create works of art- I just don't have to know how to draw or paint.

No comments: