I have a new blog that I've started as my online portfolio for the moment. Right now it only has picture of my own kids, but I am hoping to be able to add more as I get more "clients". I worked hard all week-end on figuring out how to put a watermark with a copyright on my photos for that blog, since that will be public (this one is not public). I finally think I figured it out. Anyway, the address is:
http://www.jenniferchristensenphotography.blogspot.com/
Or there is a link to it on the right hand side. I'm getting more excited about my upcoming photo shoot. My only fear is that it doesn't go well at all and I get discouraged and decide that I'm no good and my life long dream goes down the toilet. That would be sad. I'm hoping that I'll keep my realistic expectations that it may not go perfect- it is only my first time- it is a learning experience, and it will motivate me to do better the next time.
On other news, Ella can now say "duck" and growl like a bear. She's apparently been boycotting naps at daycare, so she made up for it this week-end and took 2 hour morning and 2 hour afternoon naps, and then was ready for bed by 7:30 and slept until 7:30 on Saturday and 8:30 on Sunday. I think she's caught up now!!
Noah is really into this Allosaurus movie we got from the library. Oh, I'm sorry, not Noah- we're supposed to call him "Big Al" now. He has been a stinker at bedtime the past few months. We got the Sleep Fairy book out for awhile and he was a perfect angel during that time. Then, we slowly started phasing out the sleep fairy presents, and he slowly started phasing in his ridiculous bedtime antics again. It got worse and worse so we decided to make a "t.v. ticket" If he goes to bed well (the expectations are laid out) then he earns a t.v. ticket which means he can watch t.v. when he would normally have been allowed. It's pretty motivating to him, especially since he loves watching his movies in the car, but the past few days he's been pushing it again. Right now he's yelling "DAD! CAN YOU LAY BY ME???? DAD!!! I'M LONELY!!!! DAD!!!!" Guess that means no Big Al tomorrow.
Also, Noah is OBSESSED with pajamas. Seriously. The kid goes through at least 5 pairs a day. He'll get dressed for school or daycare or church or wherever we're going, but as soon as he gets home he puts on a pair of pajamas. Then another when it's time to eat. Then two or three before bed. Seth and I have talked about whether we should put his pajamas away where he can't get to them, but I figure he's really not hurting anything, he doesn't wear most of them long enough to get them dirty, so it's not like I have that much extra laundry, and I guess it's good practice for dressing and undressing himself. ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment