Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Haircut!


I got my hair chopped off tonight!! I have had long hair my whole life, except for a short while right after our wedding when I cut it off. I think I will love it when I get used to it and realize how much time I save in the morning. This isn't the greatest picture- I'm still trying to figure out how to focus with the self- timer. Oh well, you get the idea. I'm going to have to buy a scarf in case my neck gets cold!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look adorable! It's a very nice haircut.

(I live so far out of town that I decided to give MYSELF a haircut 2 nights ago. Yikes! Thank goodness my hair is curly-ish, because it covers up the crooked cutting job! Mike barely noticed that it was cut, but I now have major layers!!!)

Your pictures of your kids are beautiful. What type of lighting do you use? Esp. for the photos of Ella, where the lighting is so soft and surreal?

Good luck with your photo shoot!

Susanna

Jennifer said...

Thanks screwsy!!! Your hair was always so cute, I'm sure it looks great! I use natural lighting, mainly just the lighting in our house, especially from a north facing window. I'm still trying to learn more and practice more lighting, since that will be my biggest obstacle I think for my upcoming shoots.