



Does it seem like the Christmas mayhem is more crazy than usual this year? I already feel panicky about Christmas and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. I even got all the lights put on the house this week-end, and I've never done that before Thanksgiving before. It is a good feeling to have that done, though. I also make a new backdrop to try and use to take the kids' Christmas pictures this year. The backdrop turned out great. Unfortunately, Ella pulled a wooden bench off of the counter onto her face (I had put it up there while I cleaned the floor) and scraped up her cheek and nose. Thank goodness for editing!
We had a fun night tonight, Ella went to grandma and grandpa's while Noah, Seth, and I went to see Madagascar 2 and went to eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise. The movie was very cute- Noah got a kick out of it. He's at such a fun age right now. He's fun to hang out with and has a funny sense of humor, but he's still very innocent and thinks mom and dad are the coolest. That will change very soon, I know.
Seth and I and some friends have this Fantasy Survivor league that we play online that goes along with the show Survivor. Seth is in the lead of the league this year. The other day he said "Noah, guess who's in 1st place in the Fantasy Survivor league?" Noah replied "George Barack Obama?"
This evening in the car Noah asked out of the blue "Mom, where do tears come from?" I was trying to think of a good answer when he asked "is it spit coming out of your eye?" I lost it. Oh Noah.
1 comment:
Love the Christmas backdrop!
Post a Comment