The bad news is that I've been neglecting my blog, my plants, my laundry, and my sleep.
The good news is that I have not been neglecting my children (too much).
This is my last week of work for the year and I have a bazillion things to do before I can relax and enjoy summer.
My photography business is going crazy busy. It's been fun to be able to photograph families that I saw last spring and see how the kids have grown. May was a very busy month, but it's starting to slow down into June.
We are getting ready for Ella's birthday on June 4th. She is sooooooo excited to turn 3 because then she can be in dance and go to preschool. She has a little summer dance class that she will do for two days, and then will start "for real" in the fall, and she is all registered for preschool and will go on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. She can't wait! I can't believe my baby will be 3! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment