Ella has been excited for about the past 6 months for her 3rd birthday so she can go to dance class. I'm glad she's excited about dance. The first words out of my mouth at her delivery when the doctor proclaimed "it's a girl!" were "yay! she will be in dance!". I took dance for 10 years and was really terrible at it, but it was still a big part of my childhood, so I am excited for her to be involved in dance, too. This summer she did a little two day dance camp for 3 and 4 year olds. She loved it!! She got to dress up in little costumes and use props like magic wands and pom poms. Noah brought his Nintendo Dsi to play while he waited and accidentally left it there on the second day. We had to go get it the following Monday and Ella couldn't understand why she couldn't stay and dance when we got there to pick it up. She said, "but Mom! I just have to dance!" Gotta love her enthusiasm!
No comments:
Post a Comment