Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Ella!!




Ella had a fun birthday weekend! She is very excited to be 3. On her actual birthday we had a little party at the park with her friends. It was a "Tinkerbell" party so the kids decorated cupcakes with "pixie dust". We had a pinata and played with sand toys. Ella had a blast!
On the 6th we had a party with family at our house. We had gotten the kids an inflatable waterslide and they had so much fun. I made Ella a Tinkerbell cake that I thought she would be so excited about, but she said she didn't like it. She wanted to "play with the Tinkerbell doll." After I explained that she could play with the doll when the cake was gone, she was much more excited.











Opening presents on the morning of her birthday. She is one of the few kids I know who is super excited about getting new pajamas!

No comments: