Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ditto from last Sunday!!


Yet another not at all relaxing week-end!! Ella has been a horrible sleeper lately. Friday night she woke up 8 times and was up for good at 6:30. I had had enough, and told Seth that we were going to let her cry it out.... again. So we did on Saturday night, she cried from about 10:30-12:00. This morning she had a bunch of yucky drainage from her ear, so I took her to Urgent Care (our 3rd trip in 8 days) and she had a middle ear infection, a sinus infection, and an eye infection. POOR BABY!!! And I let her cry for an hour and a half!!!! Her little ear hurt! I am the worst mother ever. Sigh.


We took Noah today to see Walking with the Dinosaurs at the Qwest Center. He was soooo excited. It was very cool, but he did get a little scared. Not enough that we had to leave, he just ducked down behind the seat in front of him and peeked out from it. It really was an impressive show.


Tomorrow starts another work week- I REALLY can't believe I only have 5 to go!! I have a lot of work to get done before then, so I'm not really looking forward to it, but I'm sure I'll be more excited for summer break as it gets closer and I get more work done.

No comments: