






Seth got home at a reasonable time yesterday, so we got to go on an outing as a family! We went to Zorinsky and Seth and Noah tried to catch a fish while Ella and I walked around the lake. It was ridiculously windy!!! Very pretty, though! I, of course, had my camera along so I got a few good shots. At one point I stopped to take one and thought I had put the brakes on the stroller, but I hadn't, and Ella went blowing away! I had to run to catch her! Seth and Noah didn't catch any fish- too windy I guess, but they had fun and Noah got to play at the park.
Noah doesn't have school this week for spring break, so I'm hoping the weather is nice so we can get out and do something fun. He had a rough week-end. He woke up about 11:30 on Friday night with the stomach flu. I was hoping that we would avoid that this year. He threw up once, and had diarrhea all day Saturday, but after that he was fine. And, knock on wood, no one else in the family has gotten sick- I was especially worried about Ella, but so far so good. I hope I didn't just jinx myself!
Ella considers herself a walker. She just tries to walk everywhere now rather than crawling, although she can still only take a few steps at a time. She is very quick at getting where she wants to go.... she can crawl up all the stairs and loves to get into any drawer and cupboard she can. She waves bye-bye and hello, she dances when she hears music, she pretends like she's answering her toy phone (or mommy's keys, or the remote) and she gives her baby "hugs" (she holds it behind her head). I forgot what a fun age this is when they start really interacting and understanding language, but they can't be sassy and talk back yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment