Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just Checking
















Happy Easter 2009 from the Christensen family!



This morning (at the crack of dawn) Noah went downstairs to see what the Eater Bunny had brought. He found his and Ella's loot, and he also found a couple baskets that we had put togther for our neice and nephew and had sitting on the counter. He asked Seth who they were for, and Seth told him. Then he asked how come the Easter Bunny brought their baskets to our house, and Seth explained that they were from Seth and I. Noah asked if his Easter basket was really from Seth and I, too. Seth said, no, those are from the Easter Bunny, to which Noah replied "that's what I thought, I was just checking." Whew.



The kids were funny this morning racing around the house to find Easter eggs. They had practice yesterday at an egg hunt at our church, and then had another hunt with their cousin's at Grandma and Grandpa's. Ella had fun just running around finding an egg or two, and Noah was all seriousness in his hunt for as many eggs as he could find.



Overall, it was a fun Easter. It would have been more fun if we could have slept in just a few more minutes!! Seth and I were both tired crabs, but we tried to hold it together for the kids' sake, and I think we were successful. I ate WAY too much candy today, however, and I think we have about 7 lbs of candy when all is said and done that we definitely do not need. Oh well, it wouldn't be a holiday if I didn't feel sick with chocolate and fatigue, right??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So funny! Glad you had a good Easter!