Friday, May 29, 2009

Pomp and Circumstance




Noah and his teacher
Graduation cake and everything!

I can't believe my baby has graduated from preschool!!! I'm a little behind with getting these pictures on here, but better late than never, right?

I have been extremely busy with my photography business. I've had 6 photo shoots in the last 3 weeks. I'm still having so much fun, so I'm glad the business side of it all is going so well. It definitely keeps me busy.

Today was our mediation meeting at work with the upset parent. It was a loooooooong meeting, but we did manage to come to a suitable agreement. Basically, the school just kind of caved and gave in to some of the parent's ridiculous demands, which is very frustrating, but we managed to avoid a lawsuit, which is a very good thing.
So, NOW I am on summer vacation. The kids are starting to feel better (and, consequently, act better), and I went to the doctor today and got put on an antibiotic, so hopefully will be on the mend soon as well.

No comments: