I haven't 'blogged' in awhile, so I thought I would just mention a few things that have been going on in the Christensen household:
1- Noah has been very sick since Wednesday with, what we thought was a stomach bug, but which is not going away and is getting worse. If his diarrhea is not gone by the Wednesday, the doctor sent me home with some things so that I can take a stool sample. Lord, please let Noah's diarrhea go away by Wednesday.
2- Speaking of praying, on Wednesday night, after he woke up throwing up in his bed, I told Noah that I hoped and prayed that he was done throwing up. He looked at me with concern and asked "Why did God make me throw up?"
3- Thinking that it was just a 24 hour bug, I sent Noah to Kindergarten Round Up at Abbott last Friday morning. He had a great time, and was so excited when he was finished. He saw two boys from his soccer team there, and was loving the arts and crafts projects they did.
4- Seth and I had a really fun time on Saturday night going out with some neighbor friends while the kiddos stayed the night at grandma and grandpa's. It was nice to go out with friends together- it's been a long while since we've done that.
5- My photography business is getting crazy busy now that the weather's nice. I'm supposed to be working on some editing right now instead of typing on here, so I better get back to it.
More to come soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment