Ella used to call Noah 'Nah Nah', which we thought was pretty cute and endearing. At Adventureland, Ella and I got separated from Noah and Seth, so I told Ella to yell for Noah. She yelled at the top of her lungs "Nooooo Waaaaah, WHERE ARE YOU????" No more Nah Nah. :( But it's still cute hearing her say Nooooooah.
We finally have our daycare arrangements made. Noah is going to go to La Petite where his friend Dillon goes before and after school three days/ week. He will ride a van to school on those days. It's not the ideal situation, but I figure we can give it a try and if we don't like it, we'll come up with something else. He is on the waiting list for the Kids care at his school, so maybe he'll get into that sometime before high school.
Ella is going to go to an in-home daycare at "Miss Theresa's" who was Noah's preschool teacher and recently quit at the preschool to open her own daycare. So far it is just Ella, another 2 year old girl, and a baby, and that is about all the kids she wants to have, so I'm hoping that it, too, works out well for us. I feel good that Ella knows her, I think that will help with the transition a little.
Noah started a new class this week that he loves at PE 101. I'm still not quite sure what exactly they do, but he adores it, and it keeps him entertained from 9-12 each day.
This past week-end we took the kids to Spray Station, a waterpark in Fremont. I wasn't brave enough to take my camera, but I wish I would have. They both had a blast. We'll have to go again soon so I can get some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment