Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dinosaur Quest

















We went with my parents and the kiddos to Fontenelle Forest yesterday to see the Dinosaur Quest exhibit. It was a beautiful day and it was so fun to walk around in the shady woods. The kids had fun seeing the dinosaurs, but the most fun was hiking on the trails and looking for deer. The last time we went there a deer ran out of the brush and scared me half to death and I screamed, and now Noah teases me about it.
The other day when I went to pick Noah up from school it had rained all day and as I was walking along carrying Ella and turning to talk to Noah I stepped wrong and went sliding down a mudslide (well, my foot did for a second, anyway). I screamed a little and Noah said "what's wrong mom? Did you see a deer?" in a sarcastic little voice. Aren't five year olds too young for sarcasm? Apparently not.
Anyway, we didn't see any deer yesterday, but we did see a parasauralophus and a rhamporhinorincus. (And I didn't even scream)




No comments: