Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Terrible Twos


I have been neglecting my blog lately. Life is crazy at the moment with work, the kids, various illnesses, appointments, school, soccer, photo shoots, the list goes on and on.
Ella and I have been enjoying our time home together on Tuesdays and Thursdays while Noah is at school. The days go by so fast, though! I have been going to the gym in the mornings and she likes to play at the little daycare they have there. Then we go home, shower, have lunch, she takes a nap, and it's already time to go get Noah at 3:05. We have been sneaking in a couple photo shoots in the backyard. This photo was from the one today. I LOVE this picture! I have always been in love with Ella's beautiful blue eyes.
It's a good thing she's so cute, too, because she is definitely in the throes of the terrible twos! Every other word is NO, and she mumbles under breath at least 50 times a day "Ella no like Mommy a lot". Perhaps we need to start working on some correct grammatical structures? Anyway, she definitely has a mind of her own! She screams bloody murder if someone tells her "no", which my mom thinks is utterly hysterical since I did the same thing when I was little. Like mother like daughter, I guess-- but I was not nearly so cute!!

No comments: