Monday, February 18, 2008

Help! I can't stop eating ice cream!

I've had a pretty nasty cold lately and a really bad sore throat. It feels better when I eat ice cream so I had Seth buy me some (frozen yogurt actually, so that's better, right?) He got it last night, and I think I've eaten most of the carton. In one day. It does feel better on my throat, but not so good for my waistline. Oh well.

Noah has been into drawing and painting lately and other various "art projects". He's getting really good at drawing people. I keep asking if Daddy drew that, and he keeps saying that he did, and then I don't believe him, but it turns out he really did. I'm sure Daddy doesn't appreciate that I can't tell the difference between his drawings and a 3 year old's!

Ella has really started babbling lately. She says "babababababa" for hours at a time. I swore she said "book" the other day while she was holding a book, but I'm sure it was just a coincidence. She does give kisses though, which is so sweet. I say "give mommy kisses" and she comes at me with a big, sloppy, open mouth smooch and then lays her head on my shoulder like she's giving a hug. She's so sweet! And ornery! I bought her a shirt the other day that is perfect for her- it says "angel with an attitude". That describes her perfectly.

No comments: