Monday, February 11, 2008
This is HARD!!
It is 12:50 am and Ella has been up three times already tonight. I've decided enough is enough and am letting her cry it out. Noah keeps coughing because she woke him up. She's going on 10 minutes now, and no end in sight. We have to do something, though, because I can't get up every hour with her anymore. I am so tired! We always have the worst nights when I have to work in the morning, and then I am NOT a safe driver. Noah is still recovering from his adenoid surgery. Last night he woke up with a bloody nose, which was scary. What made it worse was that Seth got sick and passed out while I was trying to help Noah and also hold Ella, who of course wanted up where the action was. She's now been crying for 15 minutes, and her cries have gotten stronger. What a stinker!! I think I'll go get some ironing done. Might as well be productive if I'm not sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How did Ella do? I HATED having Henry cry it out but it was the only thing that worked and I was a zombie from lack of sleep, I really had no other choice. It was the best thing for everyone in the end but it was such a painful process! I hope she is sleeping better for you now!!
Post a Comment