
Noah had his allergy testing today. We found out that he is allergic to dogs, ragweed, and mold. So, there are a few preventative things we can do, but mainly we just need to treat his allergy symptoms the best we can. Luckily we don't have any pets besides Dorothy, a Beta fish with amazing longevity for a Beta fish- going on almost a year now! I'm a little sad that this is something he will have to suffer from, but I am glad we know now why he has been sick basically from birth. Poor buddy.
October 15th is a big deadline for Seth at work. He has been working a lot the past two weeks, staying late and working week-ends. Last night he came home at 8:00 to put Noah to bed and eat dinner, and then went back into work until 3 am. Then got up at 6:00 to go in again. Yikes!
All of this has not been lost on Noah. He has an art easel that we keep in the storage room of our basement where Ella can't get to it. The past two days, Noah has been going down there to draw and calling it his "art studio". He talks about how he has to go to work in his art studio, and if I make him come up for a meal, that I am making him late for work. He also talks about his co-workers in the studio. There's Steve, Sam, and Sam Sam. Steve has been making beautiful artworks to hang on the walls to decorate their studio. Sam Sam had a "challenge challenge" (what is with the double talk?) tonight so that Noah had to go to work because Sam Sam was going to be choosing which pictures were the best for the challenge. Noah told us that he doesn't have any time to play because there is so much work to do in the studio. I could tell that Seth felt bad that Noah has been noticing how much he's been working lately.
I was talking to my friend Molly tonight on the phone. She just had a baby 7 weeks ago, and her sweet little girl is going to be a ladybug for Halloween like Ella. We've been talking about how we should get the two of them together and take pictures of the two little ladybugs. I told her about how I tried Ella's costume on her today and took her outside to try and take her picture but she was NOT having it! She got upset and ended up throwing chairs down. We decided that she is a diva, which goes along nicely with her bully and drama queen titles
No comments:
Post a Comment