Today was a crazy day! Again. Noah had preschool, then we had an errand to run, then lunch, then naps. Unfortunately, both kids decided that napping wasn't on their agendas. I made them stay in their beds until 3:00, though, and then we headed to the park. It was a beautiful day, and we were having a fun time until I got stung by a bee! It stung me on the side of my neck and it HURT! I could tell the stinger was still in there, and I felt like I was going to throw up. The last time I got stung by a bee I was about 8 years old and I passed out. I was really afraid I was going to do that again. I managed to get the kids home and I called Seth to come home from work. I felt like such a baby to have such a fit over a bee sting, but my right side of my face was numb and swollen, my right ear hurt really bad, and my right arm was really numb and sore. Seth got the stinger out, put baking soda on it, and gave me some Benadryl. That was about 5 hours ago and it still hurts like crazy, my ear still hurts, and my face feels numb. Yikes! I'm just glad it got me and not one of the kids.
Yesterday was a much more fun day. We went with Grandpa Donnie and Grandma Jolene to the Arbor Day Farm in Nebraska City. We walked around on the trails, had a picnic lunch, and ate caramel apples. It was a beautiful day yesterday, too, and Noah and Ella had a fun time walking around and picking up leaves and nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment