Monday, October 27, 2008

Mishap Monday

I've decided that Mondays are just bound for disaster. Last Monday I got stung by the bee and found out I'm apparently allergic. Today I was walking down the stairs carrying Ella and a full can of open pop. Can you guess where this is going? Yep, my foot slipped out in front of me and Ella and I went sliding down the stairs on my back and my pop went FLYING all over us, the stairs, the wall, and the floor below. Nice. LUCKILY, Ella did not get hurt. She was upset that she got pop on her, though. 12 hours later I feel like I fell off a building and got run over by a truck. I think I bruised every inch of my back and backside. I managed to go to the gym tonight for kickboxing. I then attemped to do the 15 minute abdominal class afterwards. I laid down on the mat for about 30 seconds and then got up and left because my back hurt so bad. I wasn't too upset about that... I HATE doing abs.

No comments: