Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lucky


Lucky I'm in love with my best friend....... because he got me Jason Mraz tickets! I'm so excited- I LOVE Jason Mraz!!! Yippee!

In other news, um..... there really isn't any other news. Busy, daddyless week-end again. (but I'm not complaining!!) I do think it's sad, though, that I look forward to Mondays the way most people look forward to the week-end because I feel like I get a little "break" at work. At least I get to use the restroom by myself and eat lunch sitting vertically, rather than bent over picking up food from the floor.

The food issue has gotten better, however. Seth was able to have a rare dinner with us last night and he noticed that when Ella was done eating she said "all done" and put her plate on the table instead of throwing it off her tray. He asked if we had been working on that. mmmmm-hmmmmmm- 50 million times a day. She's getting it, though- and her vocabulary just keeps growing and growing. At this moment she is sitting by me coloring and she just said "see Mommy? Ella coloring" That was not even close to something she would have uttered a few weeks ago, so that's exciting.

No comments: