Last night Seth and I went to the Nickelback/ Saving Abel/ Seether concert. It was good, but I felt so OLD! The crowd was made up mostly of people MUCH younger than myself. I thought it was very loud, and 1/2 the time I kept looking around seeing 7-8-9 year olds and thinking "it's 11:30, they should be in bed" and concerned for them that every other word spoken was a swear word. The other 1/2 of the time was spent watching a sign language interpreter who was near us- it was entertaining watching her sign all those swear words.
Tonight Seth and I took Noah to see Dora Live at the Orpheum. The crowd was just as rowdy, much more sober, and all dressed up in pink dresses. I was worried for a second that Noah would be the only boy, but we saw more as we got closer to the Orpheum. He wouldn't have cared if he was the only boy there- he LOVED it and was excited to see Diego (his alterego). It was cute and he had fun, which is all that matters.
He's getting so excited for his birthday he can hardly stand it. He is having 4 straight days of parties at various places, so it is pretty exciting. I am making a pretty elaborate pirate cake for his party on Sunday with his friends. I'm crossing my fingers that it turns out!!
The other night Ella woke up around midnight and was doing that phony baloney scream/cry thing that kids do so well in the middle of the night, and I went in and turned on the light and asked "what are you doing?" Her reply...... "I cwying"
2 comments:
Craig and I went to the Nickelback concert too, they are my favorite band of all. I know how you feel. I hate pyrotechnics and we were in sect 102 right next to the stage. I'll have to tell you next time I see you about the teenagers in front of us!! Anyways, I wore earplugs cuz I've been too their concert before. I felt
kind of old too, sorry I didn't finish that!!
Ashlii
Post a Comment